Nathan Ohren is passionate about helping you tap into your most precious gifts, to enjoy life fully, while making the world better. He authored “The Journal-Writer’s Guide to Staying Started” and co-authored “The Soul of Success” with Jack Canfield. Nathan has a firm foundation in the world of business and leadership, as well as the realms of relationships, personal growth, and pursuing life’s purpose. After earning a business degree from Cal State Northridge, Nathan traveled the world as a crew member of Princess Cruises. Currently, he holds a successful twelve-year career with a worldwide software company, while producing a weekly podcast about living with passion, clarity, and purpose.
In “101 Reasons To Keep a Journal,” Nathan shares anecdotes and reminders that journal-writing can be used in a wide variety of ways.
- Journal-writing as simply an exercise in “checking in” with ourselves, instead of waiting for someone to ask, and giving our automatic answer.
- Tracking gratefulness,
- Keeping lists; including to-do’s, and long-term “bucket lists”,
- Dialoguing with people, places, things, and ideas (real or imaginary; past, present or future!)
- Recording milestones and accomplishments,
- You can always just S.W.Y.P.E.!
- …and much, much more!
Exclusive Offer for JournalTalk Listeners: For a limited time, Nathan is offering JournalTalk listeners a full week of customized journal-writing exercises, tailored for their unique concern or situation. Get details here. (JournalTalk, Episode #64, December 15, 2015)
For Coaching with Nathan Ohren: Click here.
To Join the JournalTalk Community on Facebook: Click here.
To Listen to this week’s JournalTalk: Click on the “play” button > at the top of this page.