I spent some time today with a dear friend, Elaine Flanders, author of the blog website, “Life in the E-Lane!” who reminded me of the power of this simple self-query: “What do I want?”
During our walk today, Elaine kept using the phrase “What do I want,” as a means to keep her awareness focused on expanding the experience of good things in her world. We chuckled, remembering the video clip about this subject on YouTube, from the movie, The Notebook.
Your journal prompt for today is: What do I want?
Have fun. Thanks again, Elaine!
This year is the 9th Annual People’s Choice Podcaster Award. I’ve been informed that JournalTalk has already been nominated by several people in the category of “Health/Fitness”. I’m asking for two minutes of your time to please cast your vote.
To nominate JournalTalk:
- Head over to http://podcastawards.com/
- Please know: You may vote for one podcast per category, but you are only allowed to submit the nomination form ONCE. So if you have other podcasts that you listen to and want to nominate them for another category, be sure to gather the details and submit the voting form when ready.
- Nominations close on October 15th at midnight.
- To nominate JournalTalk – here is what you need to know:
- Nominate the show for the Health/Fitness Category
- Podcast Name: JournalTalk
- Website URL: http://www.write4life.us/journaltalk
- Be sure to include your name, email address and any comments at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit when done.
- Finally and most importantly, thank you in advance for your ongoing support!