Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
It is a great honor to have the opportunity to interview a long-time mentor of mine, a man who needs no introduction. And, I enjoyed introducing anyway.
Jack Canfield has made his way into the hearts and homes of millions of people worldwide, for one reason or another, and this interview only scratched the surface of a fraction of the topics we could have discussed in so little time.
We did somehow manage to cover quite a bit. In this episode, I begin by sharing a brief personal history about my three-year success story in the multi-level marketing business of PartyLite Candles, which is how I first met Jack Canfield. Then, Jack and I discuss a range of topics, including:
- The 10th anniversary of Jack’s landmark guide to personal and professional achievement, The Success Principles.
- The experience of celebrating our book, The Soul of Success, go from launch to best-seller status in a matter of days.
- Some behind-the-scenes stories about the making of his Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
- What kept Jack Canfield inspired to keep pursuing his dreams, even when it seemed he was meeting with failure at every turn.
- The amazing opportunity of becoming one of Jack’s Certified Trainer of the Success Principles Program.
- The completely new 30-Day Sobriety Solution.
- The role that journal-writing plays in Jack’s personal life, and his most-frequently used journaling techniques, for cultivating creativity, healing, and self-reflection.
- How Jack’s wife, Inga, is turning her journal-writings into a memoir.
- Jack’s free, ten-day personal transformation course, available to the public.
This was a fun and enriching conversation with a down-to-earth, and truly caring celebrity. I most enjoyed learning that even people as successful as Jack Canfield still fight with their demons on a daily basis, and often turn to their journals for bravery, insight and refuge.
Exclusive Offer for JournalTalk Listeners: For a limited time, Nathan is offering JournalTalk listeners a full week of customized journal-writing exercises, tailored for their unique concern or situation. Get details here. (JournalTalk, Episode #70, March 8, 2016)
To Join our Community: Please post comments and questions below, to further the dialogue. And connect with other JournalTalk friends in our private Facebook group.
To Subscribe to JournalTalk:
By email: Click here.
Apple/iPhone/iTunes: Click here.
Google/Feedburner: Click here.
Blubrry site: Click here.
For Coaching with Nathan Ohren: Click here.
To Join the JournalTalk Community on Facebook: Click here.
To Listen to this week’s JournalTalk: Click on the “play” button > at the top of this page.