In this 50th episode, I give a personal “fireside chat” about my true motivations for this podcast series. I describe the traits of people who live passionately and “on-purpose,” and reveal three simple habits that support them.
Completing a second year of JournalTalk, I make a straight-forward request to all who are listening: If you have enjoyed this program, please show your support by spreading the word. Here are a few suggestions to help broaden the reach of this work:
- Write an honest review in iTunes, with a five-star rating. This is easy to do once you’ve logged into your Apple account. Start here, and follow the links.
- Subscribe on your computer or mobile device, so future episodes are automatically downloaded. See the links below.
- Share JournalTalk with a friend who wants to live a life of passion, clarity and purpose.
- Write your own blog post, article, or social media update, sharing what you’ve enjoyed about JournalTalk, and include this link to all JournalTalk episodes.
- Leave your comments below, to share what you enjoy about these podcasts.
I’ve got some big plans coming together in Year Three of JournalTalk, and I’m looking to see who its supporters are. Please step forward, and demonstrate your voice with action. And thank you to everyone who already and so consistently does so! (JournalTalk, Episode #50, February 17, 2015)
To Listen: Click on the “play” button > at the top of this page.